Hotel Investment Forum CEE – SEE - CIS & Russia
INTERNATIONAL HOTEL INVESTMENT & DESIGN CLUB FORUM
The IHIDCF is a key platform where the industry’s leading Hotel Investors, Developers, Operators and Advisors come together
The INTERNATIONAL HOTEL INVESTMENT & DESIGN CLUB FORUM is the leading meeting place for decision-makers in the hospitality industry in CEE – SEE – CIS & Russia. The programme will focus on developments & trends and on the impact of design, architecture and branding on the value of hotel real estate.
Established in 2007, the IHIDCF takes place in Vienna every November. At the conference leading hotel investors, developers & operators address the key challenges of the industry.
The hotel industry is operating in an increasingly complex environment where many new trends are the drivers of constant change and innovation. We are inviting the movers & shakers, technology players and game changers to speak about the latest trends and developments.
The IHIDCF is an ideal platform for networking, promoting the latest activities and connecting with new potential partners.
``I would like to take this opportunity and thank you and all your team on behalf of MARRIOTT on a great, successful event. With this kind of event, our company has much better chances to penetrate the local markets. Very well done!``
``Every year IHIDCF is successful at bringing together influential hospitality stakeholders to discuss the most relevant issues that impact our industry. The event is always very well attended which provides valuable networking opportunities.``
``We live in times of rapid change, but with uncertainty and disruption comes opportunity. Few take time to think beyond the chaos of the everyday to anticipate, plan and engage with change. The International Hotel Investment & Design Club Forum provides us with the opportunity to learn, compare notes with market influencers and focus on the future.``
Why Should YOU Attend?
- meet the industry and opinion leaders.
- learn about new trends and developments from the experts.
- take part in discussions which shape the future of our industry.
- make new contacts and re-fresh existing ones.
- see and discover new ideas exhibited at the event.
Who Will Attend?
- Investors, hotel owners, developers
- Financiers & advisors
- Chain CEOs & Executives
- Independent hotel representatives & franchisees
- Consultants, real estate agents, travel & tourism experts
- Architects & designers
- Legal, technology & logistic experts
- Tourism, destination & government agency officials
World Class Speakers
VP Development Europe & Africa
Founding Partner & CEO
VP Business Development & Corporate Affairs
IHIDCF 2018 Event Schedule
8th November, 2018
|Starting at 08:30||Registration & Networking|
|09:00 AM - 10:00 AM||MORNING NETWORKING XPRESS|
|10:00 AM||OFFICIAL START|
|10:15 AM - 10:45 AM||KEYNOTE: The hotel of the future - The future of the hotel|
|10:45 AM - 11:30 AM||Panel 1: NEW WAYS OF HOSPITALITY - Survival of the fittest – Staying ahead of the game and thinking beyond|
|11:45 AM - 12:30 PM||Panel 2: DESIGN & ARCHITECTURE - Hotel design as an innovation driver|
|12:30 PM - 13:00 PM||SERVICED APARTMENTS - FROM THE VERY FIRST IDEA TO THE OPENING||Reiner Nittka|
|14:00 PM - 14:30 PM||THE EUROPEAN HOTEL PRESIDENTS - PANEL A view from the top into the future|
|14:30 PM - 14:45 PM||LATEST TRANSACTIONS M&A in CEE, SEE, CIS & Russia|
|14:45 PM - 15:30 PM||Panel 3: DEVELOPMENTS - INVESTMENTS – TRANSACTIONS A spotlight on the hottest markets|
|16:00 PM - 16:15 PM||Interview - The Importance of Branding|
|16:15 PM - 17:00 PM||Panel 4: BRANDS & TRENDS - The Big Brand Theory|
|17:00 PM - 17:15 PM||HOTEL PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS With a focus on resort destinations|
|17:15 PM - 18:00 PM||Panel 5: RESORTS - PARADISE FOUND “The recipe for success” - Hot spots in Emerging Europe|
|18:00 PM - 18:30 PM||Award Presentation: Brand Award Leisure Hotels for Millennials by Modul University|
|18:30 PM - 20:30 PM||Cocktail Reception & Networking “In the streets of Vienna”|
- Ticket for the whole conference including cocktail reception.
- Roger A. Allen, Group CEO, Resources for Leisure Assets
- James Dilley, Head of Interior Design, Jestico + Whiles
- Heribert Gangl, Director, Hamilton Hotel Partners
- Martina Maly-Gaertner, COO, Arabella Hospitality SE
- Otmar Michaeler, CEO, Falkensteiner Michaeler Tourism Group
- Markus Kaplan, Owner, bwm Architekten
- Markus Lehnert, Regional VP, International Hotel Development, Marriott
- Frank Reeves, Co-founder and CEO, Avvio
- Frank Reul, Head of Development, Orbis / Accor Hotels Eastern Europe
- Igor V. Romanov, Member of the Board of Directors, Azimut Hotels
- Rupert Simoner, CEO, Vienna House
- Ulrich Widmer, Managing Director Development Central Europe, Hilton
A big thank you to our Sponsors 2018
Details of how to get to the venue can be found below.
Hotel & Restaurant
A block of rooms have been reserved for you at the Hilton Vienna.
This special room rate will be available until 31st October 2018 or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first.