Hotel Investment Forum CEE – SEE - CIS & Russia
INTERNATIONAL HOTEL INVESTMENT & DESIGN CLUB FORUM
The IHIDCF is a key platform where the industry’s leading Hotel Investors, Developers, Operators and Advisors come together
The INTERNATIONAL HOTEL INVESTMENT & DESIGN CLUB FORUM is the leading meeting place for decision-makers in the hospitality industry in CEE – SEE – CIS & Russia. The programme will focus on developments & trends and on the impact of design, architecture and branding on the value of hotel real estate.
Established in 2007, the IHIDCF takes place in Vienna every November. At the conference leading hotel investors, developers & operators address the key challenges of the industry.
The hotel industry is operating in an increasingly complex environment where many new trends are the drivers of constant change and innovation. We are inviting the movers & shakers, technology players and game changers to speak about the latest trends and developments.
The IHIDCF is an ideal platform for networking, promoting the latest activities and connecting with new potential partners.
``I would like to take this opportunity and thank you and all your team on behalf of MARRIOTT on a great, successful event. With this kind of event, our company has much better chances to penetrate the local markets. Very well done!``
Why Should YOU Attend?
- meet the industry and opinion leaders.
- learn about new trends and developments from the experts.
- take part in discussions which shape the future of our industry.
- make new contacts and re-fresh existing ones.
- see and discover new ideas exhibited at the event.
Who Will Attend?
- Investors, hotel owners, developers
- Financiers & advisors
- Chain CEOs & Executives
- Independent hotel representatives & franchisees
- Consultants, real estate agents, travel & tourism experts
- Architects & designers
- Legal, technology & logistic experts
- Tourism, destination & government agency officials
World Class Speakers
value one development international
Founding Partner & CEO
IHIDCF 2018 Event Schedule
8th November, 2018
|Starting at 08:30||Registration & Networking|
|09:00 - 10:00||MORNING NETWORKING XPRESS|
|10:00||OFFICIAL START||Jerome Wise|
|10:10 - 10:30||KEYNOTE: The hotel of the future - The future of the hotel||Carlos Martin-Rios|
|10:30 - 11:15||Panel 1: NEW WAYS OF HOSPITALITY - Survival of the fittest – Staying ahead of the game and thinking beyond||Heribert Gangl , Frank Reul , Michael McCartan , Marloes Knippenberg , Frank Reeves , Johannes Menge|
|11:45 - 12:30||Panel 2: DESIGN & ARCHITECTURE - Hotel design as an innovation driver||Andrew Linwood , Gesa Rohwedder , Simon Rawlings , Erich Bernard , Douglas DeBoer|
|12:30 - 13:00||SERVICED APARTMENTS - FROM THE VERY FIRST IDEA TO THE OPENING||Reiner Nittka|
|14:00 - 14:15||HOTEL PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS by STR||Thomas Emanuel|
|14:15 - 15:00||THE EUROPEAN HOTEL PRESIDENTS PANEL - a view from the top||Rupert Simoner , Otmar Michaeler , Simon Vincent , Ben Martin , Michael Levie|
|15:00 - 15:15||LATEST TRANSACTIONS - Mergers & Acquisitions in CEE, SEE, CIS & Russia||Tom Leahy|
|15:15 - 16:00||Panel 3: DEVELOPMENTS - INVESTMENTS – TRANSACTIONS A spotlight on the hottest markets||Karl Bier , Thomas PB Frater , Simon Kronberger , Adam Konieczny , Aaron Greenman , Marco S. Rentsch|
|16:30 - 17:00||Let's Talk - THE IMPORTANCE OF BRANDING||Ulrike Pinter , Haya Molcho , Nuriel Molcho|
|17:00 - 17:45||Panel 4: BRANDS & TRENDS - The Big Brand Theory||Yannick Wagner , Roman Kopacek , Tuomas Laakso , Vassilis Syropoulos , Josh Littman|
|17:45 - 18:30||Panel 5: RESORTS - PARADISE FOUND “The recipe for success” - Hot spots in Emerging Europe||Rolf W. Schmidt , George Togonidze , Ivana Budin Arhanić , Martina Maly-Gärtner , Jan Hazelton , Roger A. Allen|
|18:30 - 19:00||Award Presentation by Modul University: Leisure Hotels for Millennials by Modul University|
|19:00 - 21:00||Cocktail Reception & Networking “In the streets of Vienna”|
- Ticket for the whole conference including cocktail reception.
- Roger A. Allen, Group CEO, Resources for Leisure Assets
- James Dilley, Head of Interior Design, Jestico + Whiles
- Heribert Gangl, Director, Hamilton Hotel Partners
- Martina Maly-Gaertner, COO, Arabella Hospitality SE
- Otmar Michaeler, CEO, Falkensteiner Michaeler Tourism Group
- Markus Kaplan, Owner, bwm Architekten
- Markus Lehnert, Regional VP, International Hotel Development, Marriott
- Frank Reeves, Co-founder and CEO, Avvio
- Frank Reul, Head of Development, Orbis / Accor Hotels Eastern Europe
- Igor V. Romanov, Member of the Board of Directors, Azimut Hotels
- Rupert Simoner, CEO, Vienna House
- Ulrich Widmer, Managing Director Development Central Europe, Hilton
A big thank you to our Sponsors 2018
Details of how to get to the venue can be found below.
Hotel & Restaurant
A block of rooms have been reserved for you at the Hilton Vienna.
This special room rate will be available until 31st October 2018 or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first.